Database Administrator (d/f/m)
As Database Administrator (d/f/m), you will ensure that our databases can manage millions of devices in the future and that our customers have secure and fast access to their data at all times. In this way, you will contribute to our mission, the growth of vilisto and further CO2 savings.
What we offer
- a job with impact
- creative freedom
- versatile, varied tasks
- short decision-making processes
- a highly motivated team and regular team events
- 30 paid holidays
- flexible working hours and home office
- sport over Wellpass
What you bring along
- You have experience in database administration in the Big Data environment
- You are proficient in SQL
- You understand programming code in Python, C++ or NodeJs and can write small scriptsyourself
- Experience in containerization with Docker or Kubernetes would be an asset
- You communicate fluently in English within our international team, German would be an asset
- You want to work with us to protect the climate
What will you do
- You scale our Time Series databases and the growing number of thermostats
- You support our developers in the efficient use of databases and data migrations
- Ideally, you will be involved in the design and optimization of our system architecture
- Depending on your previous experience and interest, you will define the interfaces for the data flow in our cloud
- You will ideally support us in driving the performance and scaling of the existing system in other areas as well
regarding this job opening?
Imagine a world in which everyone is mindful of their environment and, through innovation, only uses as much energy as they need for their well-being. This is what vilisto stands for! Do you? Then we look forward to receiving your application (even without a cover letter) with your CV and possible starting date. Click on the button now and send us an E-Mail to email@example.com.
Here you can download the job opening as a PDF.