Funding for digitization and building automation
The federal and state governments support companies and municipal institutions in improving energy efficiency in their buildings. Funding is provided for measures that serve to save greenhouse gases – e.g. through building automation, digitization in the energy sector or smart heating optimization.
This is how we help you with funding
We can inform you about which subsidies exist for non-residential buildings in your state.
Our sales team will advise you on requirements and eligibility without obligation.
Support with application
We will competently support you with our experience during the application and submission process.
The advantages of the vilisto complete system for non-residential buildings
Never heat to nothing again: With vilisto, you adjust the energy consumption of your buildings to the actual demand. Climate protection and cost reductions thus go hand in hand.
We have the overview
Depending on the funding program, climate protection measures for non-residential buildings are supported, e.g. in the form of share financing as a non-repayable grant. The level of funding ranges from 30-60%. Here is a selection of the most important funding programs:
- federal funding for efficient buildings (from 2021)
- funding Hesse Digitization in the Energy Sector of Municipal Buildings
- funding Thuringia Climate Invest
- funding Bavaria Municipal Climate Protection (KommKlimaFöR)
- federal funding for efficient buildings – heating optimization in connection with hydraulic balancing
- energetic urban redevelopment
- energy-efficient construction and renovation
- energy-efficient refurbishment
- energy efficiency in the economy
- heating with renewable energies Heating optimization
- pilot program for energy-saving meters
- central innovation program for small and medium-sized enterprises
- future construction
Request information on funding now
How much funding is available for optimized energy management? Which measures for heat distribution and heat generation are specifically subsidized? We will be happy to send you more information and advise you personally!